Friday, August 8, 2008

First Deal

Well, things have started out pretty good so far. I still don't have a place to live in BR yet, and I currently have no income (that should change pretty soon), but we do have our first deal as a company, and we've actually already had many more people approach us on possible deals. It's never a bad thing to have choices, but we are going to try to focus on one job at a time.

This first deal is with a company called Gulf South Construction. They have an insulation product from Bayer and Energywise that goes in residential and commercial buildings. It is spray polyuerethane? foam so you are probably asking whats the big deal? Well Gulf South Insulation (GSI) is the only contractor in LA and most of Miss. that has this specific product. There are other companies that have foam, but only ours has the EnergyWise guarantee. What that means is that if you buy our product, EW will guarantee your utility bills for the next 2 years down to the PENNY! If it goes over at all they will pay for it. The foam will decrease your utility costs by about 50% per month and require 1/2 the tonage of an AC/Heating unit.

Anyways, the owner of this company has asked us to come in, and raise capital, and increase sales revenue by $1.5 Million. If we do this our company gets 25% ownership of GSI and it will provide incomes for us in the interim with our sales... We've looked at the numbers and using our contacts in Baton Rouge, we believe $1.5 will be like shooting fish in a barrel. For example a typical 3,000 sq. ft. house is about a $28,000 job. We will have a bunch of those not to mention the occasional 70,000 sq ft hotel, and the 40,000 sq ft warehouse. Not to mention LA has approved like 16 new schools to be built, and our CEO knows the Superintendent of all schools in LA. All this being said, we don't know what will happen, we can only pray and work our tails off to get this done, but the potential is def. there.

The coolest thing about it in my opinion is if we get revenue to $2.5 million at a minimum ($1 million they did this year + our 1.5 mil next year) that business becomes valued roughly somewhere between $7.5-$10 mil. (3-4x revenue). That means our company after this one deal, in one year becomes valued at $1.875-$2.5 million! Not a bad year!!! Will it happen? I think so. Could I be just blowing smoke? maybe, i doubt it... But i guess what i am saying is that it never hurts to dream....

I think God's timing and presence is evident. Now i'm not saying it won't be hard, but I think He has laid the road in front of us. This road goes over mountain tops and in valleys, but I'm ready for it and I believe it will be very rewarding....

No comments: