Monday, August 18, 2008
sorry....
I apologize that I have not updated my blog lately. I have been extremely busy trying to work this first deal with CT and Chandler and coordinating a bunch of logistics... I'm having to try to raise money for another company, raise money for our business, find an income, and move all at the same time... It's really friggin crazy.... It gets really hard to focus when you don't know how long you are going to be able to survive on the amount of savings that you are tapping into. This week we are giving some of the investment proposals to some potential investors in our GSI deal. We are looking for about $500k that includes two $85k spray rigs, and a bunch of operating capital. If we get something i between that, we'll be good to go, but it will be the best situation possible to get everything we can. Other than that I have spent nearly zero time in houston the past few weeks. I'm ready to be moved to Baton Rouge, but I am absolutely sick of moving all of my things. The good news is though, we have found a house. It is a 3 bedroom with about 1800 sq ft of living space. It will have plenty of room for CT and I to spread out and relax... We're renting the place from a fellow book guy by the name of Chris Flanagan. He is a good friend of CT's and I have known him for a few years as well. Anyways, thats about it for now... All of you please pray for my patience and persistence in starting this business, and pray that we have everything in place that we need to make it succesful and that it will happen....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Stephen! We need an update on your situation in BR!
How's the weather?
Post a Comment